Azteca Bakery Tortilla Shop
- Machaca is the way to go.
- This place has cheap tacos that taste great. Every time I have to go to pay our taxes I try and stop here to get some. If you are in the area stop in and try them for your self.
- Fresh mexican bread. Very authentic. Carne asade is very good and red chile burrito.
- Had 2 taco,rice, and bean combo. Delicious beans and rice. Shredded beef was good but taco shell got soggy quick.
- The Carne Asada plate is good. Both the red and green sauce were delicious with the chips that come with your meal.
- Food is good, but what's the story on the watered down salsa?
- The machaca is excellent!
- For breakfast I love the mini machaca burrito with potatoes! Spicy and yummy. Around $2!
- This place is legit! So glad I tried it. Chorizo burrito was awesome, but next time I'll order with potatoes.
- Pastries are outstanding. Everything is great.
- The gingerbread pig cookies remind me of when I was a kid
- Chorizo potato and egg burrito is my favorite
- Get any burrito enchilada-style. It's extra tasty.