- Regular music with a large stage area
- This is my families fine establishment. It's the nitch of fort collins' small businesses and has something to offer everyone. Come support local restaurants w/ full restaurant, bar, patio and venue!
- 2for1 Tempeh Burgers on Tuesday. Avo's grows their own delicous tempeh.
- Their burgers are awesome. Their atmosphere is unique. And they have a ton of live music and something for everyone on the menu.
- Great bloody mary
- Love their vegan Menu! #vegan #aplaveforeveryone #enjoy #yum #treehouse
- Get your meal out on the back patio, where it's shady and huge, complete with treehouse for kids to play!
- Best milkshakes in town. The cremation on a bagel is my favorite!
- Best ranch, tempeh, and lots of other stuff in town.
- The Mogul sandwich with a side of sweet potato fries is probably the best sandwich on the menu, but you'll need a nap afterwards.
- Tempeh burger and cheap local beer.
- Tons of great sandwiches, and their house salad with cilantro lime dressing is awesome! The back patio is a cool place to sit when the weather is nice.
- Excellent healthy food!
- Great food, beer and atmosphere especially for music venues!
- Gotta try the mogul
- One of a kind place with character!
- Absolutely loved this place. Good food, good shows, and a great staff! I wish I lived in Fort Collins just so I could make this a regular spot.
- I had no idea how kid friendly this place was before sundown. The big back patio is like an amusement park!
- I normally don't like onion rings because the onion comes out of the batter right away. Avo's has the best onion rings in town because they don't do that. The onion and batter actually stick together.
- Great bluegrass! :)