Avenue Open Kitchen
7 Camden St. (at Spadina Ave.)
Toronto, ON M5V 1V2
- Awesome old school diner in the heart of downtown. Greasy, cheap, bottomless java ... What more do you need to know?
- This place has the most amazing Mac and Cheese combo on Fridays. Warning: it's very filling
- Turkey dinner Wednesday's will feed your belly and your soul.
- Pastrami on rye with mustard is a winner EVERYTIME!
- Holy greasy food batman!
- Great spot for lunch!
- Turkey dinner Wednesdays? Yes, please.
- Try the Mac & Cheese (Friday Special)
- Good Montreal smoked meat sandwich and very nicely done bacon egg
- Comida abundante y de buen sabor
- They have the best onion rings ever!
- The attention is great and the menu is delicious! Big thumbs up :)
- Sausage/bacon and eggs
- I love their omelettes.
- The roast beef plate is fantastic.
- Lunch specials are tasty and quick to get for take-out. Definitely come here when they have the prime rib.
- Smoked meat!
- Had a classic Dutch Western omelette. Yum
- Worst place ever, called in my lunch order 45 minutes ahead walked 10 minutes on my 30 min lunch to get it, got there & they forgot to put in my order in, so 20 minutes of 30 minute lunch break.
- Great for cheap breakfast and coffee. Can't believe an old school diner like this still exists! Forget the 24-hour replica at Thompson, this is the real deal.