Sausalito, CA 94965
- Trust the owners judgement and do not order off the menu
- This place is awesome. Coolest environment. Let the cook/owner decide your meal for you
- You can't go wrong with any menu item. This is definitely a dinner you'll write home about. Be sure to tell the owner your dietary restrictions and be surprised with what you get! 10/10
- Amazing food!! Definitely let the owner decide your dish for you. Get the appetizer and dessert. Pumpkin isn't listed on the menu but you can request it as an ingredient.
- do NOT come here if you are looking for straight Indian food. lamb pumpkin enchiladas are good if you're into the fusion thing.
- everything is delicious. chai and yoghurt chicken, lamb, curries are all great! the jerk chicken made my picky niece happy too.
- Let your server guide you through the journey of your meal. You wont be disappointed.
- The Trio Beds of Basmati that comes with chicken, lamb and vegetables basically is the definition of comfort food.
- Nice twist on traditional Indian food!!
- Great food!
- Incredibly good food! The best I had on my visit to San Fran! Just forego the menu and tell the chef what you want! Great dessert too!
- Cool Indian-Mexican mixes! But they serve food faster than water! :)
- Stick to the fusion menu. The Indian curries are OK.
- A very friendly tiny family-owned restaurant with yummy Indian - Mexican mixed cuisine. Highly recommend u to try pumpkin mole sauce enchiladas (not sure exactly the dish name).
- Food and AMAZING service!
- Roasted Eggplant Curried Chicken burrito is blessed, and cheap!
- Ashok knows what you want before you do.
- Let the owner order for you, and don't forget to order the mystery dessert! :-)
- Let the chef decide your meal. Nom sweet potato enchiladas with basmati rice!!
- Food looked and smelled wonderful, but had a sour taste to it and had no kick.