215 E Main St
Anoka, MN 55303
- Great lattes! Quiet place to get some work done.
- try a spice chai with whipped cream
- I loved the panini and as already suggested, the chocolate mousse is absolutely amazing! .
- Casual atmosphere and tasty beverages. The sourdough three cheese grilled sandwich is glorious.
- iced white chocolate mocha with a shot of hazelnut & I love the art they have around the shop, it's beautiful& cool that they have it for sale. this is my favorite piece
- Apple streusel muffin is a winner
- Nice to have an independent business like this on Main. Good drinks and a comfortable environment.
- Wifi pw as of June 2014 is "avant215"
- Dirty blended chi is amazing
- Great for a quick lunch... Try the sourdough!
- Three cheese sourdough = ! Chocolate mousse espresso is phenomenal! Not too sweet like chain coffee shops are!
- You always get one free refill when you're drinking in-house!
- The nutty cranberry white chocolate scone is the best thing I have ever eaten in a coffee shop.
- Earn 10 Beegle Bucks per dollar at Avant Garden Coffee House
- Anoka Mocha is fantastic! In warm weather try out the backyard patio.
- Get the chicken salad (half) panini and have them double toast the bread. So good.
- try one if their fantastic panini's
- Very nice pour-over.
- Great local business, and a wonderful outdoor patio. Food is excellent!