Avalanche Bubble Tea
6317 Dempster St (at Ferris Ave)
Morton Grove, IL 60053
- RASPBERRY REDHEAD!
- Hands down, the BEST bubble tea I've had! I recommend the Banana Avalanche! or the Cantaloupe!
- The pino colada tastes exactly like the ones in Mexico:)
- Best bubble tea! Taro bubble tea & avocado taste great!
- Banana avalanche don't know what it is but get it so good.
- Watermelon fresh fruit with tapioca. Yum!
- My favorite bubble tea place!!!
- One of the best!
- Hot French vanilla latte the best ever!!!!!
- Avocado Avalanche.....smooth
- GreenTea Avalanche! Trust.
- Wild strawberry peach!!
- Hands down best bubble tea! They are always tasty, and service is a little slow, but worth it!
- For more information, make sure to check out Morton Grove Patch.
- Ill take anything berry flavored pls...
- Avocado bubble tea is super yum!
- Uses real fruit (+ syrup), and the tapioca is always fresh and delicious. A huge menu to choose from
- Taro-coconut bubble tea. Yum!
- Coconut milk tea and almond bubble tea
- Cute guy behind the counter!! Mango passion fruit was so good. Roommates got the coconut and the taro mango and both we're great too. Coconut kind of milky. DELISH.