French, Wine Bar
$ $ $
1 bis passage Saint-Sébastien
Paris, Île-de-France 75011
+33 1 43 55 07 52
- Tellement formidable le midi. Simple, sain et bon
- The sharing plates are unbelievable, great range of wine, one of the best and affordable dining experiences of my life! Fine-dining not only for the rich...
- Le principe des plats sous forme de petites assiettes partager (non, pas des tapas !) est juste impeccable... parce que le contenu l'est aussi !
- A french tapas restaurant. Every dish we had was great and the place is very casual. All dishes cost between EUR 7-9. It is worthy of the high ratings.
- Relaxed, tasty food and inexpensive
- 5-6 .
- Bandes des Bars Pops : Fooding d'honneur Guide 2014
- So so good!! Excellent Aussie chef Shaun is a Master! Miam !
- Beaucoup de bruit pour pas grand chose...micros portions et dcibels levs, bof, bof, bof...
- Try the tarte aux pommes du jardin du patron.
- Yum yum yum!! Everything is well thought out and delicious. Cocktails arent great.
- Its small plates, which we love. We had amazing mackerel, octopus, sweetbreads. Everything was delicious!
- Great cuisine, wide range of wine, but small portions.
- goop, hip winebar
- Tasty and homey while being very experimental.
- Asparagus was good
- Las papas fritas son espectacularmente recomendadas!
- Pretty simple venue but excellent food, tapas style. Must have: beef tongue pastrami, and olive oil chocolate ganache. Be sure to book, or come late. They serve until around midnight on weekends.
- Friendly staff. The lamb was too fried unfortunately. The curry was with fish tongue was great.
- Cuisine de march et de saison faon assiettes partager. Trs bon