Latin American, South American
301 N Berendo St
Los Angeles, CA 90004
- They actually stuff theirs....Best pupusas ever!
- Best pupusas in California!
- Excellent pupusas!
- Best pupusas I have had besides the ones my Abuelita makes! La masa de arroz isn't bad but the regular is better. Platanos never disappoint.
- Their ensalada drink is real good. Ps ask 4 a large drink (not in menu)
- There is a small private parking lot that holds 8. Loroco pupusa is good. Cash only but there is an ATM.
- Agua de Tamarindo is very tasty...
- Some of the best pupusas in LA. Nicer than your normal pupuseria.
- Pupusas are delicious. Add a glass of Ensalada on the side and you won't regret it!
- Try the "pastelitos de carne" they're really good :p
- Not the best pupusas I've had. But the platanos fritos were amazing!
- Pupusas !!!! best I've had.
- Te pupusas are HUGE! Get 1 pupusa, an order or Yucca frita and some pasteles. It's heaven!
- It's cash only! But the horchata is worth it.
- The pupusas here are the best in LA