Athenian Grill Market Room
- Very authentic and reasonably priced Greek food. The classic gyro is wonderful - plenty of food for $7! And the people are super nice.
- The beef stew and lemon potatoes & salad is to die for, also wonderful people working there. Will be back!!!
- Food is good, great atmosphere. Must try the backlava
- They have amazing gyros and balaclava! In fact, all the food is good. The rice, the chicken, etc.
- Everything is amazing! Pork souvlaki and the Greek salad with hummus are my favorites. The employees are always helpful and kind!
- Salad, souvlaki & baklava
- Lamb gyros are fantastic and filling. My new favorite is the beef stew on lemon potatoes
- Got the red pepper hummus and horiataki salad. Also tried the stuffed grape leaves and lemon potatoes ordered by others at our table. Loved everything!
- The portions are bountiful and the food is phenomenal!!
- I was surprised by the low rating and tried to give a positive review 4square seems to calculate the rating on its own I personally would rate the food as a 10, restaurant is small
- Souvlaki is delicious
- Great food! Especially lamb gyro. Generous portions.
- Amazing food. Ilias is the owner and is always working. Best Greek food in Lexington.