Asian Legend 味香村
418 Dundas St W (btwn Beverley & Huron St)
Toronto, ON M5T 1G7
- Soup dumplings are the best in the city.
- The most stable soup dumplings I've ever had, no worry of these breaking, even though they're still quite thin!
- Try the sauted green beans with dried shrimp.
- Xiaolongbao is going downhill.. but where else to go in Chinatown?
- I must be the first to leave a tip to pass on the xiao long bao. I like mine with lots of soup inside encased in a freshly made, thin and delicate wrapper. These were not the case. They were only ok.
- Purchase the VIP card to accumulate points for future meals & 10% of all meals.
- best steam dumplings how do they get the soup in the middle?
- Spicy beef noodles!
- The spicy beef is delicious!
- Scallion pancake, green beans with garlic, shanghai noodle. Don't forget hot and sour soup, one of the best in town.
- Soup dumplings!
- Everything we ordered was very tasty. This place should have a higher rating.
- soup dumplings for the win
- The beans with shrimp is amazing. Highly recommend the banana dessert. Worth the wait!
- Incredible soup dumplings, served at perfect temp.
- Braised pork
- Not the best soup dumpling I've had but it was pretty good! Restaurant needs a good scrubbing otherwise but they were perfectly nice.
- Pork and crab juicy soup dumplings, fish filet with greens, eggplant and tofu, sauted snow pea shoots with garlic, spicy chicken with Sichuan peppercorn, and friend rice with shrimp and vegetables
- Great dimsum! The soup dumplings were scrumptious and I highly recommend the green onion pancake with beef.