709 Edgehill Dr (Edge Hill Drive)
Johnstown, PA 15905
- Overpriced for what it is. Trying to be upscale, falls short. Specials = not special priced. House salad had brown lettuce. Tip included (20%) no incentive to give great service. Wouldn't recommend.
- Veg could be cooked more, and the prices could be a bit more reasonable, but it's pretty tasty.
- Eggplant Parmigiana
- Had a wonderful dinner at Asiago's, nice atmosphere also. Topnotch !! Rode the Incline plane too
- Great place, better view! The bubble bread and crab dip both great appetizers.
- Solid Italian American fare. Great views from the restaurant
- Veal parm and the bread is very good