- Buck-A-Shuck Thursdays!
- If you're going to order the hummus plate, I highly recommend adding in the lamb sausage. It is absolutely worth the $4.00 up charge.
- The bolognese is everything.
- Thursday $1 raw bar! Yum!
- Great place for drinks.
- Try an amazing mojito.
- The back patio is lovely! In summer try the lobster bisque, and/or mussels
- Bloody Gazpacho is filled with bits of mashed-up cucumbers.They also offer the Bloody Blue, with blue cheese in both the drink and stuffed inside the olives with cream cheese.
- Train Wreck Fries. Do it.
- Don't forget to tip (or kiss) the bartenders!
- Ashmont Grill ranks among the city's great casual bars with exceptional food, where recurring Monday wine dinners pair four courses with wines chosen by the sommelier for $30. May 10th, 6:30 pm.
- Mussels are the best!
- Have a Timmy T
- They take reservations for parties of 6 or more.
- Only open for lunch on Friday's, They have the BEST friday lunch's. the sunday brunch's are amazing.
- Lowland coctail is really delicious. Get one. Or three! You can't go wrong with the burger.
- The grapefruit gimlet is really good, just wish the serving was larger ;)
- Great atmosphere. Bartender Andrew made us awesome cocktails. Food delicious.
- Train wreck fries, rice fritters and a grilled hot dog or the lamb burger. You must finish with the sticky toffee pudding
- LOVE this place. Don't miss the train wreck fries. Or the lamb burger. Or the BEEF burger. Or the amazing kale salad....