- Not happy with this place at all. Charged $10 to park, given a 1-day certificate for $10, then Arnies was closed at 6pm on a Saturday night?!? Wasted $10. And the website shows it should be open.
- Everything was good here. Definitely will be back.
- Great food with amazing views!!!
- This is a remarkable restaurant! Awesome food and beautiful views! Definitely something to put on your list of things to do when in the Branson area! It is a little pricey, so be prepared for that.
- The service was superb! It's a great family place! I had the mahi mahi and it was good. The cheese dip was amazing!
- Be sure to ask price of daily specials. Steak fajitas at lunch turned out to be $36.00.
- Way overpriced and the help was rude.