5056 Eagle Rock Blvd (at Colorado Blvd.)
Los Angeles, CA 90041
- This old-school, neighborhood diner serves an ordinary burger, but they do it with heart
- Yummy breakfast
- Park in the back, it's a lot easier than on Eagle Rock Blvd. or Colorado Blvd..
- Excellent breakfast spot!
- Try their Today's Lunch Specials. Really good food(complete meal) with affordable price!
- Great food, fast and very friendly. Just a great little coffee shop. Not open in the evenings and closes early on weekends.
- The waitress are very friendly. Food is fast, hot and great for those on a budget!
- This homemade salsa is tops.
- Always a good time here. Coffee, eggs and bacon are always yummy. And a that toast, too.
- Breakfast options. Good portions!
- Great little place
- Great little breakfast place
- A legit diner in Cali! The huevos rancheros are done right.
- International Omelet was yum! Didn't care for he hash browns though
- Corned beef hash, two over easy eggs, and homefries. Oh, and that salsa!
- Turkey sausage is good. Very good breakfast and nice people.
- Everything you order is DELICIOUS!
- They've added vegetarian options to their menu now....So good food for all.
- the rib eye & eggs is *massive* - bring your appetite!best corned beef hash on the east side
- Their Thai iced coffee is just plain satisfying.