Blk 71, Kallang Bahru, #01-529B
+65 6297 1024
- The prata kosong here not bad at all.
- Healthiest Masala Thosai, has more veg than potato
- I love their prata
- Try the thosai! Crispy!
- Mutton briyani: mutton is great, rice is bad.
- The murtabak and prata. Great
- THEY DON'T HAVE COIN PRATA!!!
- Back here again to order tapao...food is still as good as last time. And my favourite Milo dinosaur!!! Should try the mushroom chilli cheese prata here oso. Tried once now I'm addicted to it....slurp!
- Clean dining areas and a variety of authentic Indian cuisine, I would always stop by if I feel like going indian. Also friendly staffs are attentive to customers needs. Pratas cooked only on order.
- Huge portion so think twice before ordering
- Shiok shiok Murtabak
- There's something special in their masala filling that makes my thosai yummy! Finished it in 3mins flat.
- A popular & busy haunt for the neighbourhood. Opens 24hrs!
- They have moved to the next unit and with air-conditioned. Best part is the price still remains the same!
- one prata not enough and i always take 2 prata with teh tarik...
- Must TRY lasse haha
- All the food here are Superlicious... :D
- The chicken dum briyani is the best!! As well as its prata!
- The thosai is power de ma
- Fantastic teh tarik, but only when made by the short uncle