Deli / Bodega
782 Arguello Blvd (between Cabrillo St & Golden Gate Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94118
- Turkey + bacon + avo + dutch crunch = perfect
- Arguello roasts their turkeys on a rotisserie spit, yielding meat that's consistently moist & flavorful. The sandwich has layers of white and dark meat, & their Dutch Crunch bread is sweet and fresh.
- This neighborhood market has one of the city's best turkey sandwiches, thanks to rotisserie-roasted birds and flavorful, fresh toppings. Also a good spot for Golden Gate Park picnic supplies.
- Veggie heads, order the vegetarian sandwich on rye. So beautiful, so beautiful! :p
- Get the turkey on dutch crunch or honey wheat roll with EVERYTHING + cheese and cranberry sauce.
- don't try to pay with a card for small amounts, owner *hates* it
- The roast turkey sandwich was great
- Turkey sandwich is very good, but the customer service isn't quite as friendly as you might expect from a neighborhood market.
- Best Sushi in Town Sakura sushi
- Get the turkey sandwich.
- The turkey sandwich is fantastic.
- Fresh Turkey on Sourdough, very skimpy on the meat for $8. Try Lou's on Geary Blvd
- Roast turkey sandwich
- Don't mess around. Just get the roast turkey sandwich. Don't forget the avocado!
- One of the best sandwiches in the city! Especially the turkey. Great sides too!!
- Great sandwiches at the deli. Go with the roast turkey on Dutch Crunch you won't regret it!
- The prosciutto sandwich here is incredible!
- Wear a jacket! It's so cold it almost makes me not want to eat their delicious sandwiches.
- A turkey sandwich can be so dull if done wrong. But when done right, its a revelation like the version at Arguello. The sandwiches feature perfectly layered dark and white meat. Try with avocado.
- Roast turkey sandwich on dutch crunch.