Arbuckle Fried Pies
Davis, OK 73030
- When you buy a dozen fried pies, not only are they cheaper, but you have more sugary goodness to enjoy later.
- This timeless bakery draws people off the highway to linger in the beautiful Arbuckle Mountains.
- One of my favorite spots! Get a fried pie for the road.
- Pecan and apple are delicious!!!
- Don't miss this place when you're driving up I-35! The pies are fried in peanut oil.
- Sugar Free. Ya, baby!
- My favorite are the apple and the cherry
- Beware the attack chicken. yes there really is one.
- Awesome fresh fried pies! Well worth the stop if you are on 35 in Turner Falls, OK exit 51.
- These fried pies are a must-have.
- I stop every time I come up to see my parents!!!
- All pies! The staff is friendly and everything is great!
- The fruit pies
- Fun little stop while traveling. Spinach Mushroom was pretty good. We also got a couple fruit pies to try later which Im sure will be really good as well.
- Pies! Everything!
- Don't be thrown off by the gas pump covers. They're just there to discourage travelers. It's a secret
- Try the "gasoline". I like mine unleaded and flowing freely!
- Check out Arbuckle Mountain Fried Pies as seen on Food Paradise
- I mixed coconut & pecan together. It was oooey gooey goodness!