Arabian House Restaurant, Putra Kajang
No.1G, Jalan Putra Kajang 5 (Taman Putra Kajang)
- The best Arabian Restaurants in Malaysia for----> hygiene, healthy, best price, friendly, good taste ,,,really eat healthy & eat fresh
- the thick, tomato-based soup is really nice here
- the best arabian dishes:)
- The best Arabian Restaurants.
- Friendly staff, good food, nice ambiance
- Better than Saba Cyberjaya. Rice is nicer... Saba's hard to digest. Hehe... Even the service is a thousand times better!
- The waiter needs hearing aids or he has a language problem..
- Wifi laju,,,+.+
- Wooo cant finish it alone. Need help
- Try banana with milk! Super yummy!
- Try their fatoush and hummus with lamb. Sedappp.
- Wifi free 61366188
- Kabsah lamb large - "awesome"
- ok not bad
- The rice, chicken and lamb is very soft. Nice place to eat with family.
- Promotion;.. family pax.. whole roasted chicken and rice for 3 - 4 person for only RM35..free 2 glasses of vimto..
- The quality dclines as they try to maintain the price. Seems like the only option that we hv is McDonald's , the food for poor people
- Try their bbq chicken... Very nice food
- The best...
- Portion lamb akhdah enough for 2!!!