New American, Ski Area
$ $ $
- Ask for the chocolate cake off menu.
- The food and atmosphere were very average. Not worth the prices. However, the ginger, lime and mint house made soda was delicious .
- Good food, absolutely terrible service. Thoroughly disappointed. Very slow and inattentive. Had issues with speed of service at every restaurant on site including the pool. Hello St. Regis next summer
- It takes forever 2 get a drink here so order ahead. I investigated, they have 1 bartender for the entire resturant and bar. Portion size is small compared to the pub downstairs. Over all a nice place
- Order steak its good and wine. Gnocchi's very tasty
- Pot de creme with beignets were delicious.
- Beautiful place, it was snowing outside and the service was amazing! The only thing I didn't like is the smoothie, it was horrible I couldn't have a second sip.
- The salmon was amazing. The house made sorbet is a nice light dessert. The tropical lemongrass sorbet was unique and tasty. Wonderful service.
- Good food. Servant service. Quiet environment. This is what I am used to.
- Easily the worst service I've experienced in the last decade....
- The belgian waffles are delicious!!!
- Food is delicious! Try the raspberry beret, but savor the flavor!
- Pomegranate soda is great but very very slow service!