+853 2882 7627
- Freshly grill sausage entree in front of the table. Lovely taste.
- Antnio is driven by his Portuguese heritage & passion for cooking, the food is authentic due to 75-80 % of his ingredients coming from Portugal
- Can't understand how people can rate this place so highly. Food was basically below average, bland and unauthentic. As well as this it was extremely expensive for what we got. Would not recommended
- Good food and lovely chef in this Michelin restaurant
- Crepe is great. Rice pudding also great.
- Hyped too much? This place doesnt serve anything decent. Michelin my foot? Do not try the spaghetti ever, nor any signature dishes.
- Excellent cooking, chef is humorous
- Good restaurant and food. Atmosphere is very good, charming. Recommend duck rice, lamb shanks. Ask for the peri peri sauce, delightful
- Authentic Portuguese food, nice octopus and cod fish
- Not bad but a bit pricy .
- Amazing place at underground floor. a taste of fresh and original Portuguese food
- Amazing food, worthy of all its accolades and reasonably priced for it too
- Someone needs to reconsider the Michelin rating here. Food is only decent at best.
- Be prepared to be serenaded
- The resto has moved to 7 Rua dos Clerigos. It is off Rua Da Cunha. The goat cheese on toast with acacia honey is good. Also the grilled octopus is delicious.
- Ingredients, wine, music are Portuguese, but there's nothing authentic about the experience. All the waiting staffs are Filipino & they call caldo verde cabbage soup?? Please go to A Petisqueira.
- The Seafood stew is amazing!
- . , .
- Never leave without trying their Goat's cheese with Olive oil and Honey served on toast.