$ $ $
- Always good any time of yr, and water view
- boyfriend took me here on a date! The service here is amazing. I recommend the "Anthony's Tower" whenever it's on the daily menu. The shrimp is amazing and melts in your mouth!
- It was great! Beautiful view and nice servers. The calamari was delicious, especially with the chowder.
- Crab Cakes to die for.
- Meet up with old friends over a pint of beer, fish-n-chips or a fresh salad for lunch. Off work early? Relax in the bar for happy hour and enjoy Sinclair Inlet waterfront views from Bremerton.
- Don't let Justin D. Eat off your plate.
- The clam chowder was very good! Also the blackened salmon
- Seafood and salads. Great happy hour.
- The clam chowder is top notch
- Chain, but consistent quality
- Great view. But avoid anything blackened, as it doesn't get cooked properly.
- Food tasted good but they murdered the shrimp. It was so over cooked it was rubber.
- Great location--great views by the water. Friendly staff. Good food. Sunset specials for four course meals. Parking below.
- Good food. Horrible management
- The steak oscar with dungeonous crab is AMAZING!
- With all these good reviews, does this mean they actually have good food now? Sucked when I weren't there. Put nuts and stuff in everything
- The parking is great!
- Service was a little on the slow side. But the food was excellent.
- Happy hour 3-7pm with good food and drink options. I liked the salmon burger sliders.
- Make sure you get the blackberry cobbler!!! Soo good!!!