+86 10 6591 1931
- Excellent, perfect pizza , delicious pasta, so friendly staff. The best Italian restaurant i've visited in Beijing
- Good price value for the typical Italian dishes. Tried the challenge of Truffle pizza- unfortunately the truffle was not fresh. Good red house-wine and 'go to' neighbourhood place.
- Eggplant pizza. Grilled veggies. Anything. Probably the best value authentic Italian in town.
- Ricas ensaladas, comida italiana y bueno el tiramisu
- Good italian good and salad!
- Best Italian restaurant chain in Beijing.
- Love the Alfredo and mozzarella frita!
- Chaoyang Gongyuan Xilu (next to Chaoyang Park West Gate), Chaoyang
- ! , - , . 6
- The chicken salad is great!
- wifi psw19991228
- Don't let them make you order drinks first. The lunch menu comes with a drink!
- Solid Italian food and friendly staff.. always a good choice.
- Winner of Outstanding Pizza in the Beijinger's 2010 Reader Restaurant Awards http://tinyurl.com/2010RestAwards
- Protip: Yes Annie's delivers all over, but amid the madness their West Gate location really does just provide a great -experience- Plus the food / salads are much better fresh.
- This place has closed down