Lovers & Inwood
Dallas, TX 75209
- Get here before 9am on weekends. Great migas!
- Awesome breakfast!
- One of the top three breakfast places in Dallas. The hashbrowns are great as is the breakfast burrito. Service can be questionable, but if you're not high-maintenance, the food is worth it.
- I recommend the migas
- Love the off menu buffalo chicken strip salad with no kidding a bowl of ranch! Amazing hash browns here too!
- Great place for a quick lunch. Stand out items are the buffalo chicken salad (comes with a BOWL of dressing on the side) and the fluffiest waffles you could ask for!
- Breakfast had big portions, good service and preparation was as specified. Will go back to try other dishes.
- Breakfast. Great hashbrowns
- Good quality food. Great service. Good menu of selections
- good cornbread pancakes w/blueberries
- Chicken fried chicken for breakfast or lunch. Delicious!
- Biscuits are awesome.
- Get here early and often. And, don't forget the hash browns.
- Be sure to write your party's name down when you walk in or you won't be called.
- By far my favorite little brunch place in Dallas. So delicious!
- Try the strawberry crepes! They're mouth watering.
- The food and service is always awesome .... Try the egg white omelette with turkey and tomatoes if you are going low fat !!!
- Donna is a great server! Love you Donna!
- Tuna salad is fresh and yummy.
- Great food. Service is not great, more like an afterthought.