Angel Falls Coffee
Coffee Shop, Café
- Best place ever! Gay friendily, owned and operated!
- Largely, the only time I've ever seen the staff acting less than courteously is when serving an asshole that thinks his coffee is the most important thing in the universe. Otherwise... Top notch.
- Meow meow meow drink more coffee meow
- Try the mint freezer, its Amazing!
- Try the new coffee toddy!
- Decent coffee but obnoxious and extremely unfriendly staff.
- Ask them to steam Half & Half for a breve latte and see what happens. This joint is a real treat if you've foolishly bought into the concept of customer service :( :( :( three frowney faces for AF
- Favorite place to study :) and my favorite drink is a chi latte, 2 shots espresso with almond milk. Yum.
- Good coffee but one cashier always seems pissed off. I think he should look for a new line of work where he may find happiness.
- Best coffee in Akron maybe all of Ohio
- Try the cranberry oatmeal cookies and caramel latte
- Love this place. Try the expresso its amazing. My friends cousin runs it its very family oriented.
- Ruff ruff ruffy ruff
- I have been here several times and enjoyed the coffee, but have yet to see and angels and/or falls.
- High end coffee with extras like food items.
- Being a popular spot shouldn't translate into grumpy, unkind service. Guy at counter acted like ordering a drink was an inconvenience for him.
- Life is good :)
- I live down the street, my favorite local spot to meet up with people and study. Good coffee! They offer square (a payment app on your iPhone, download it!) which is super convenient.
- The staff has no concept of what they are serving, and beyond their ignorance of coffee they are genuinely unkind. The guy is a prick and they do not know what kind of espresso they pull.