- I am not a pancake fanatic but one day I was craving a chocolate chip pancake and I lost my mind!! Most delicious thing I've had in my mouth, bar-none.
- They make breakfast however you wanted, and is delicious, amazing cooking, and very nice prices, one of my favorite places in The Ironbound for breakfast
- The chicken noodle soup is banging!! Get it :)
- Sangria, burgers
- Fk this subpar food and service. Don't even try to make an order over the phone because they wont take it. They told me NO and hung up.
- Muy bueno!
- Out of mozzarella sticks and no bagels epic fail for diner. On top of it slow service brought wrong beverage out and chicken quesadilla was small tasteless like cardboard
- This place is open 24-7-365. Thanksgiving specials!
- Andros tiene un encanto muy interesante para aer in diner. Se preocupan por sus clientes. Buena recomendacion para desayunos
- Standard diner fare. There when you need it. 24 hours a day. All the basics here are executed well.
- The Strawberry Cheesecake is excellent!
- Great food and service. Perfect after a red bulls game
- Un lugar clasico en la ferry y tanto la comida como su atencion impecable.
- Vou escrever em portugues porque aqui em Newark so tem brasileiro e portugues. Pede uma massa ...o bom macarrao com camarao , simplesmente magnifico.
- Bacon and Eggs!!
- Amazing food and service, definitely try their chicken soup
- Top's is better
- Great food! Amazing service! Try the Spanish style breakfast skillet! Yumm-O!
- Andros diner is in the Ironbound of Newark, NJ.. Where Ferry St. and Wilson Ave. cross!! 973-344-2626. They also deliver!
- Pizza and disco fries*** Newark's best Delivery 973-344-2626