The Anchor's Bend
- Watch out for falling slabs of concrete!!
- Check photo of small, but interesting menu
- The tuna poke bowl is really good. Surprisingly good, in fact.
- Clambake is this Saturday!
- Bar on the sand fun
- Bartender was awesome, food was spectacular.
- Buckets on the beach why not
- Right on the Beach! Good food and so@e of the best entertainment in the Tri-State area! Service is slow to not at all...
- Good atmosphere
- Jenna is the best bartender ever!
- Id suggest only going for the drinks-- the food was mediocre at very best but the location is great.
- The only option for having a drink while on the beach. Indoor bar, beach beer garden, as well as outdoor terrace. The best thing about The Anchor's Bend is its location which sets it up a few notches
- Good was good, but small potions for the price. Also, bartenders could be more attentive.
- Great wings when you want a quick appetizer! Cocktails are a little pricey.
- Can't go wrong with food! Everything is amazing especially the Kobe sliders!
- Get the fish tacos
- $15 Easter Brunch.... Great Food
- Great food and nice beer selection.
- Best food in AP. Every dish a winner and great prices! Awesome service!
- Rockin bartenders and awesome food. Open all year!!