Falafel, Eastern European, Middle Eastern
642 Beacon St
Boston, MA 02215
- For bowls, they no longer charge by weight. It's a flat rate of $6 for a small bowl and $9 for a regular one. The staff is just the sweetest!
- You don't need any salt on the frietens, the sauces are more than enough
- Everything is good here
- So so good. Yummiest felafals, great toppings and refills allowed. Best $7 you could spend on a meal!
- A DIY falafel shop! What more could u want? I want to sample the twice cooked fries next and all the cool sauces!
- Make your own falafel bowl and #eathealthy
- Very Greasy but it's good
- Crush the felafel for maximum storage!
- DIY falafel bowls and sandwiches! The toppings are amazing and addicting (especially the garlic and hot pepper). The fries are okay, but they go great with their curry ketchup. Love it.
- Best of the best !
- Sadly, this place is now closed.