Amphora's Diner Deluxe
Diner, Greek, Bakery
- Free 24 hr wifi :) plus good food/coffee
- Bananas Foster French toast is to die for!!
- The Amphora Diner has the BEST DESSERTS in Northern Virginia.
- I wish they used real butter here. Don't be cheap! Real butter tastes better!
- Great French Toast and turkey sausage omelet and nice dim light atmosphere
- Unless you like listening to profanity while you try to enjoy a meal, I would highly recommend eating somewhere else! The background music here is not at all suited for a diner
- Mediocre food on the high side
- Two words: Eggs Plaka
- Limp fries after midnight...FAIL
- The Greek Salad is to die for - it is the dressing that makes it so special.
- Corn beef hash is absolutely fantastic! You will never eat it out of a can again, I swear.
- Very nice Diner, 1st class, have eaten there many times, food very good.
- The Waffles are the best, love them with eggs and Turkey Bacon....
- Love the waffles
- It's pretty great that this place is open all night, but if you have ANY other option, go there first. Had the Philly cheese steak. Just... not good. Service was incredibly slow, as well.
- Very unimpressed. Service was slow and inexperienced. Food was average at best. I'd say about the only thing I enjoyed was my root beer.
- Chocolate milkshake and the chunky chocolate mousse are great.
- Don't get buffalo chicken salad
- The Greek burger is fantastic! I get it every time we go in for dinner. My husband loves the eggs plaka(sp) for breakfast.
- Drink service is awful! Refills on drinks is almost nonexistent.