- The pizza is beyond amazing. Any pie is a winner. Deep fried lasagna balls are AWESOME. This place is one of my faves.
- Had rehearsal dinner here. Staff was great and very accommodating. Food has always been excellent here. Definitely a great brunch atmosphere too.
- The stuffed jalapenos are amazing
- Great food
- The brick oven pizza is amazing!
- Fennel salad + octopus.
- Great food and good service, I want to try everything on the menu
- New haven white pizza is light and amazing. #yum
- New owner. Nicely redone. The only thing the same is the name.
- Terrible service. If you feel like waiting 2 hours for food and listening to the hostess say "two minutes" three or four times (while 45 minutes elapses) to cancel an order, this place is for you.
- GREAT bottle of wine!
- Order the pizza, it's been voted Stamford's best!
- First place - Margherita and Bruschetta recommended
- Their large, plain, pie is the best. If you like thin, crisp, crust, just enough cheese and delicious tomato sauce, you will love it! Reasonably priced and definitely a hidden gem in Stamford.