Gastropub, Bar, Pub
- Trivia Nights on Wednesdays are the best!
- Wednesday night is trivia night! Cool vibes and friendly staff
- Reliably vibey and you can count on a beer glass filled to the brim.
- Good food! $5 beers during happy hour.
- 20 dollar credit card minimum
- the worst nachos ever!
- One big mountain of nachos with the Columbia cocktail. Perfect for sharing!
- Fries are really good
- The draft, craft, and critic set dines here for selective bites for a rugged yet refined palate. Dishes are hearty and so is the price point considering the student budgets within vicinity. Who knows?
- more relaxed than the downtown version
- seats are kind of uncomfortable, the waitress was in a hurry and only 4 drinks on the menu (and only one was good).
- Draft beer rotation, varying cocktails, plus happy hour specials, did and trivia Wednesdays? Great space!
- Bottomless mimosa brunch is great
- I love to be there with friends. However, I have a double feeling about this place. I like atmo, service, but food even though looks nice and fresh is not tasty and flavorful for me.
- Long Draft Beer list.
- Great small plates and friendly bartenders abound.