- The Amighetti Special is a must!
- Big ol' sandwiches. Save room for dessert.
- Little Bit of Italy hot. Best Sandwich ever.
- Best sandwich joint in St. Louis. The bread is to die for.
- The Amighetti's Special is a whole lotta sandwich. It's excellent!
- Amighettis special is the bomb
- Ordered a world class sand which and spied their lasagna - it was a must to carry home for dinner that night. Friendly staff!
- ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO EAT, TUCKED AWAY IN A VERY WELCOMING AREA OF THE CITY. THE STAFF IS SO NICE. I RECOMMEND CALLING AHEAD THE DAY BEFORE TO ASK TO RESERVE YOU A PIECE OF THEIR CARROT CAKE.
- Spaghetti.. lasagna.. cannoli all so delicious !!
- Classic St. Louis spot. The famous Amighetti sandwich is wonderful every time. For non-meat eaters, the meatless lasagna is great as well.
- Perfect sandwich
- The Little Italian sandwich
- Great hangover lunch
- The "Special." I don't think I've ordered any then different in 20 years. Always brilliant.
- Amighetti's special is all you'll need to leave happy, and leave full!!
- If you're over six feet tall, watch your head when going downstairs.
- This store/restaurant does not recognize or honor any Foursquare coupons or deals.
- Meh. Blues City Deli's Benton Park is way better than Amighetti's Special (with better chip and soda options) and Gioia's Italian Trio kicks the Little Bit of Italy's ass.
- Best sandwiches in the city.
- Hot roast beef and gravy, it's heavan in sandwich form.