Amici's Italian Restaurant
601 E New York St (Park)
Indianapolis, IN 46202
- The tiramisu is excellent. A unique treatment of an old favorite.
- Really good Italian - and we loved the sauce! Quaint place with its own style- worth a trip.
- They're doing Dining Out for Life--25% of your food bill goes to the Damien Center!
- Did not like the atmosphere upstairs....no decor, no music dirty blinds, awkward...definitely no love put into it...a shame because it's a cute house...and the food not worth a repeat visit
- Come here if you like your food drowned in sauce.
- The food & service were excellent!
- The menu online is not the menu we were given.....it was much much smaller
- Try the lasagna, so good!
- Fettucine gorgonzola, my favorite dinner in the city.
- Had a really bad time here and the owner wanted to pick a fight with me
- Thought food was gross.. who puts cinnamon in marinara sauce without warning cutomers?
- Food was gross and totally not worth the money!
- Everything on the menu is delicious! Great flavor and plenty for tomorrow's lunch.
- Seafood penne