American, Nightclub, Sports Bar
- Horrible service on many occasions
- Tourist spot. Adam from the real world bartenders here
- Best staff in LA
- Wings for just 0.25 woooow that's a great deal :)
- #Free UFC Fights
- Can't go wrong with some beergaritas on pier ave!
- Drink the Beer-Rita!
- Try the potato chips!
- The food is (at best) unremarkable, although the green bread dip is somewhat redeeming. Go after 10PM to drink, mingle and dance, because that's what this place is really about.
- Dj on 8/13 needs to play better music! I like to dance!
- 80oz beer tenders $15 and $9 pitchers during gameday until 5pm!
- Fantastic $10 entrees during happy hour: Tuesdays through Fridays from 6:00 to 7:30. Terrific for large events too; had my wedding eve celebration dinner here, and the staff couldn't have done better.
- Ask for Tim
- This location of excellent very friendly staff
- Great strawberry mules. The BBQ chicken salad did not disappoint.
- Teriyaki bowl
- The American junkie menu on foursquare is wrong.
- get the poutine. you'll thank me later!
- The spinning wheel thing is likely a huge scam, best to avoid
- Soooooo good ! Just turned 21 and I'm only gonna come here