- Food is awesome. But took more than an hour to arrive, and they even delivered wrong dishes TWICE. Ridiculous!
- Order the shabu shabu salad ! They also have a variety of drinking games which is pretty cool
- Late night dinner starts after 10:30 and the amazing ramen starts after 12am.
- Good range of sushi, sashimi, don sets at lunch. A bit pricey but not out of the norm for Central and the portions are big!
- Love the atmosphere here :) and MAX is the best!
- Pong starts at 11, we arrived 10 & waited, ordered a bottle of sake just to wait. They gave away our table. Manager actually told us to FUCK OFF and almost punched us cause we complained. NEVER COME
- Revisit. Amazing food and the ambiance can't be beaten for a weekend night out!
- Amazingly expansive vegetarian selections! Price is reasonable but nothing really stands out in terms of taste...
- Food was good but horrible environment. The noise from other tables was unbearable. Some customers sat down and left. As we arrived earlier than them we had no choice but to finish the meal.
- Very impressed with the food and decor. At first glance it seems like a atmosphere restaurant only but was impressed with the quality of food. Amazake roll is a must and house salad. Will be back!
- Food is really good but the time to get it felt like forever. When wanting to order more I felt id rather not as it would take too long. There were only a total of 3 tables with customers.
- Great quick lunch sets. Good value for money.
- Great izakaya for groups. Lively atmosphere, buy one get one free happy hour. Portions can vary (sushi rolls are big whereas udon was small). Recommends Amakaze roll.
- Flip cup and beer pong after 9pm. Great for birthday parties!
- Love to play beer ping pong here.
- the vibe is good but in terms of the quality of the food its really average
- Having dinner!!! #japanese
- Great place to hang out with friends for sake, beer and snacks. Open late so good option for late night drunken snack vs Tsui Wah.
- the salmon udon served cold was a favorite, as was the parma ham sushi roll. portions are a bit small but the overall quality of the food was extremely high. suitable for both couples and large groups
- The best of the best. Paul.