Amarillo South Beach
1052 Ocean Drive
Miami, FL 33139
- Just don't go here. Overpriced drinks, waitresses benefiting from overcharging you, mediocre food.
- The drinks are $35 & TERRIBLE and when I say terrible...I mean not drinkable. Don't waste your money!
- everything is bad here, the service ,the food and the price !people there say one price and charger another price .the food is cold and suggy.the drinks is only ice and alcohol.no recomend to everyone
- WARNING! Don't go here. Prices over 35$ w/o taxes! Also the drinks are awful, only ice.
- Never go there !! Worst place in the world !! Total tourists trap, don't order anything without a price or MP !! They offer you a promotion and make you pay a very expensive bill !! Totally dishonest
- Watch out! They show you a price on the menu, offer 40 % discount , then show the picture of the dishes in another menu, will lead you to think it's the same, and the check comes 3x higher! Never more
- Very nice whole red snapper !
- Es como estar en patio Bellavista de Chile. Anfitriones Insistentes en que entres. Los tragos son bastantes regular. Es turismo de Ocean Drive
- Be warned, they will NOT give you to go cups for your drink if you can't finish it!
- NADA BOM AQUI!!!! FUJAM DESTE LUGAR!!!
- Te dicen que la segunda bebida es gratis y cuando te sientas y pides te dicen que solo aplica con algunos ccteles. Supongo que todos son iguales en South Beach!
- As soon as we realized how high the prices are ($17 for a burger!) and made signs we're leaving, they tried to show us a different menu. Feels like a rip off.
- Buy one-get one drinks! Good service.
- Turist kaz komple bu cadde :) menler ya fiyatsz ya da bar ve dar masa mens farkl. Tam olarak pazarlnz yapmadan emin olmadan oturmayn. Pizzalar eh ite.
- Super! Je vous conseille le saumon grill, il est excellent, les Giant cocktails aussi, l'ambiance y est trs agrable
- The location was great because it was in the middle of all the nightlife action but drinks are way too expensive!
- Giants drinks for free on weekday mornings and early afternoons.
- Loved the bouncing tables! Perfect view to the beach!
- A qualidade dos pratos no justifica o preo cobrado. Adicionam na conta 20% de tip, quando na verdade opcional o valor...de 15% a 20%.
- Be aware of the prices, 3 beers and a small cocktail 85$ - a least the service was attentive at that price.