1001 NE Green Oaks Blvd (at N. Collins St.)
Arlington, TX 76006
- Patty melt yo self before you wreck yo self.
- You can't go wrong with Al's. Great staff and great food. Breakfast is my favorite... jalapeno bacon, pancake with pecans and chocolate chips, hash browns with cheese and 2 eggs scrambled...da best!!
- Great food n staff. Prices are awesome.
- Try the stuffed hamburger steak - soooo good!
- Known for decades as the best drive-in burgers around, Al's is inside dining now. Same great burgers and more. Try the chicken fried steak. In North Arlington at 1001 NE Green Oaks Blvd., Arlington, T
- Depending on who you get could be a Good or bad service experience
- They have awesome hamburgers n biscuits & gravy.
- Double double all that needs to be said
- All time best burger around. Quality still the same high standard after years and years. Thank YOU!!
- Breakfast was great. Big breakfast with potatoes.
- Get the chili cheese burger! Awesome prices.
- This place takes it back to the basics. Good, cheap burgers and more. It doesn't get more Texas than Jalapeno Bacon. Give this spot a try, support local business!
- The BLT is very good as well as their burgers.
- Double Double best hamburger ever.
- Great breakfast!!
- Great food! The onion rings were phenomenal!! Try the jalapeo bacon, too.
- The restaurant has been in business for a very long time! They have some of the best onion rings I've ever had and the milkshakes are amazing. Fast and great! Stop by and have an old fashioned meal.
- Don't come in here thirsty and expect them to check on ya to refill when there are less than 3 tables. Smh