Deli / Bodega, Sandwiches
458 Fashion Ave (at W 35th St)
New York, NY 10123
- Always a dance party!
- no one beats al's cashiers for speed and efficiency at the register
- Tudo aqui bom!! E tem wifi free
- Nice place :)
- Awesome grilled Swiss and bacon.
- I usually have the tuna salad on rye. Good service and the staff is usually really nice.
- During rush hour, go to the cashier in the back of the store to skip the line!
- Awesome sandwiches & paninis. Everything is priced reasonably for a deli in Midtown!
- Salads are baller! Unlimited veg.
- Great spot for early morning breakfast!
- The best philly cheese stake of Manhattan, Con el pan tostado por dentro buenisimo, el atendimento excelente
- ok affordable breakfast spot in Midtown.
- Great Gyros & Paella.
- Steak wrap was the beesnees.
- Free wi-fi!
- Great hot sandwiches! I'm still dreaming about that Monte Cristo
- Be carefull around lunch time. It gets really crowed and confusing.
- Unlimited toppings on create-a-salad! Grilled eggplant, grape leaves, hearts of palm, artichokes, roasted red peppers, proteins, cheeses - all included
- Open 24 hours, sell beer, the staff have have a great morale and the Japanese chef speaks Spanish
- If you are an employee of Macy*s and spend over $4 you will get 10% off of your purchase