Donuts, Coffee Shop
45-16 Queens Blvd
Sunnyside, NY 11104
- Seemingly stuck in a time warp from 1973, this ever-popular local diner is inexpensive, friendly and, most importantly, open 24 hours.
- Best Old-Fashioned Cruller: This liberally iced doughnut has a dense and moist crumb, every bit offing a trace hint of cinnamon.
- Awesome mozzarella sticks and other fried goodness!
- Jimmy is da man
- Good place to hit up after the club! Open 24 hrs!
- Yummy breakfast and inexpensive. Had the good old eggs and bacon. Comes with a shot of OJ.
- Robert De Niro's "Another Night" was filmed here!
- This is such a great local Cafe and I feel nice and good old vibes. Open 24 hours!
- Best glazed donut Ive had in a while, not to mention it was only $1. Great neighborhood staple.
- Perfect early morning/late late night grub. Huge donuts made fresh. Classic Old school diner - like walking back in time
- Greek omelet, home fries
- A classic diner with great breakfast and donuts to go with great service! A Sunnyside staple!
- Get in and get out fast type of joint. Simple and gets the job done. Omelettes are good.
- Are you kidding me - this place is too perfect! So old school - even has one of those old manual cash registers that dings! Cutest old man running the place. Donuts are DELICIOUS and only cost $1!
- 1970's decor with 1980's prices. Hard to argue with that formula.
- Good place for donuts in queens
- Old school cool the way it should be
- Spending my princess
- English breakfast! So delicious. And great for a late drunken meal! ;)
- made the mistake of ordering a turkey sandwich, and it was one of the top 5 grossest meals I've ever had