2605 S Decatur Blvd (at W Sahara Ave)
Las Vegas, NV 89102
- Cyndel is the BEST! Love her. And the food is amazing to boot!
- I come here for the Spam Musubi, the Pork Lau Lau and the service! Cyndel is the BEST!!!
- Right next door is an awesome dive bar with karaoke and drinks. Very very fun. Open till the morn so check it out!
- Spam masubi is good.
- Been eating here since I was 12, I'm 23 now and it never gets old best ever
- Karaoke next door at aloha bar is super fun. Open until 3am. Always a blast
- Onolish kine grindz!!
- Fried rice lovers omelet was horrible! Super sweeeeeeet! Sweetness over powers everything, you can't even taste the Portuguese sausage... I guess we'll stick to the Adobo omelet!
- Ladies nights are Back!!!! WEDNESDAY NIGHTS AT 9pm till closing with your Host Dee Jay Freddy J...
- Open late. Adobo fried rice omelette. SKETCHY ass people loitering right outside and even inside! WTF.
- Efffing delicious!!!!!!! Adobo fried rice omelette!!!!
- If you like them on Facebook you get 4 pieces of lumpia or a medium drink free. Don't know how long the promotion will last though.
- I come here for the katsu-curry combo regularly. Never a long wait for the food. I've never seen any roaches here so i dont know about all the homosexual roach comments. They must be eating outside.
- Try the Fried Chicken Special. - $6.99
- Local plate is awesome!! Been coming here for years, never seen a roach, always have good service (Cyndel included). Love this place!
- Best mac salad. Much better than L & Ls mac salad.
- Ronnie is working!!
- Love this place. We came back to eat 2 days in a row! Kalbi Rib plate with rice and Kim Chee!
- Everything so Ono
- Everything terribeef kim Chee hamburger steak terry chicken ext ex