$ $ $
- Everything was perfect. They're really accommodating to any dietary restrictions if you let them know when booking. Get the wine pairings.
- The tasting menu was excellent as were the wine pairings - highly recommend it
- A world-class restaurant in Toronto with excellent service and creative tasting menus that are simply delicious. Definitely worth it for any food lover.
- Top rate on service and atmosphere. Great food. Worth the price and then some!
- Layers of #surprises! #applepie #sundae #dessert! #icecream #guilty #toronto #torontofoodie #aloette #alo #frenchcuisine
- Tricky to get a ressie here, but thought the bar menu, drinks and staff was superb. Felt like I didn't miss out, very much recommended.
- The dining experience is exceptional, every single dish was a feast in the mouth. Outstanding service and the Chefs counter was a good choice to be seated, right in front of all the action.
- Need to reserve 60 days in advance!
- The bathroom is hidden behind a nearly invisible sliding door. Ask a staff member to guide you, you won't find it alone.
- Their tasting menu is awesome
- Amazing tasting menu and service.
- Service, food, attention to detail.. Flawless execution.
- A 2.5 hour culinary experience. Doesn't look like much food but you'll be full. Delicious food and excellent service. Got to pick my napkin
- Amazing experience, strongly recommend the tasting menu
- Some of the best customer service in Toronto, and they are also very flexible with dietary restrictions. Highly recommended!
- Tasting menu is great. Outstanding service. Loved the wine pairing and how the wines were introduced.
- chef's counter + cocktails. Toronto, get ready for some serious dining!
- ask for this negroni variant with sherry, cynar, and house vermouth. bitter and tasty, just the way I like it! say if you see me sipping this at the bar!
- Three words... Tilting at Windmils