Diner, Hotel Bar
$ $ $ $
- Caribbean-inspired menu is unique to South Florida. Try the seafood stew with coconut milk and fragrant rice.
- Very bad food.good service though.
- Coconut & Pineapple Mojito made by Ali kicks ass!
- Food and service was top shelf. But very pricey. Did enjoy the sangria special for $6. Otherwise wine by the glass is $11 up $38 !
- Seafood stew! I never knew wreck fish was so delicious.
- The food was excellent. The seafood stew with coconut lemon grass was amazing. Te chocolate cake was also amazing. Expensive but worth it!
- Scallops were fantastic!! Key lime pie was really good, but its really small. Not a piece of pie, but rather a little tart. Not sure if it's worth $9 for that little bit