The Alley Cat Café
120 W Laurel St (in alley btwn Mason & College)
Fort Collins, CO 80524
- I think all the baristas are "medicated", couldn't remember my order for the life of them, & then apologized for making the wrong drink but said, "you'll like it anyway". WTF?
- If I should ever become an insomniac again, The Alley Cat will be where I watch the sun rise and listen to the birds sing their good morning songs rather than from my couch watching infomercials.
- Best chai in town
- Iced red eye cat, ask for a little less sweet. Perfect.
- Try Red City Chai on Thursdays, $3.50 for a great dirty Chai!
- Places to Eat in Fort Collins.CHECK 'EM OUT >> http://www.buggl.com/5-awesome-places-to-eat-in-fort-collins-471/local-secrets
- Awesome here! Excellent jumbo cookies and impeccable milkshakes!
- Great place to study!!
- It's one of the few places open 24 hours in Fort Collins.
- It gets packed on school nights- if bringing a laptop, be prepared with a charged battery in case you have to wait for a seat near outlets.
- Awesome bike racks. Hang on the hook, lock through your frame and around the chain.
- Lovely, whimsical atmosphere. I've spent so many dates, get togethers, and study sessions here I lost count. There's not many places as non-judgmental and easy going as the Alley Cat. Everybody <3 it
- Also a inexpensive place to print, or gain quick internet access for emails, etc. with: eNotz public access computers & print system.
- Definitely get the chai shake in the summer time. It's magic in a cup.
- BEST Matte Latte dream come true in a cup!
- Use a VPN and your own DNS server when using the Internet here. It's a completely open and often hostile network. Also, the OpenDNS filters are aggressive (HuffPost is blocked...)
- The house chai (AKA sweet chai) and the chai milkshake (only available during summer) are THE BEST. During finals, make sure to arrive early and stake out a table - they fill up quickly!
- The Coffee is wonderful so try it
- Great little spot for a coffee shop. The iced honey lavender latte was exactly what I needed.
- Absolutely love this place! Such a sweet hidden gem of a coffee joint and general chill place. And after ten years of not being back in Fort Collins, how the hell did I forget to go!!!???