Italian, Winery, Tapas
$ $ $
San Polo 406a (Mercato di Rialto)
Venezia, Veneto 30125
+39 340 686 3561
- An amazing place very good food brilliant wine and honest prices. Marco is a super host What else do you want?
- Bella atmosfera conviviale, i proprietari sono molto gentili e il cibo buonissimo. Il top del men? La bruschettina con il baccal mantecato: stratosferica!
- . . . .
- Veramente divertente e buono! Consigliatissimo per cicchetti fatti al momento
- A new cicchetti bar close to Rialto. When Marc and All'Arco are close, alla Ciurma is worthy a visit. Polpette di carne and tonno are yummy, ask to warm them.
- Our favorite spot in Venice! Extremely nice staff and excellent cicchetti (small bites). Loved the tuna. Don't miss the crostini (sandwiches) on the right side of the register (pic).
- Tasty tapas! Staff was friendly, helpful, and willing to explain in English very well the ingredients of each item. Everything was great but the smoked tuna, swordfish, and shrimp were my favorite.
- Great cichetti, hidden jem. Superbly helpful and friendly staff. Good wine selection!
- Amazing tapas, bacal fritto is fantastic
- We loved all the bruschettas! The marinated tuna is just amazing! So tasty and cheap, cozy and local atmosphere. The wine and beer also very good!
- Anything you can think of, they probably can fry it up for you. A must for your bacari crawl.
- An incredible assortment of fried delights. A must stop on your baccaro crawl. Get the fried zucchini flowers!
- Winebar - cicchetteria veneziana
- Numerose tartite e assaggi sia di pesce che di carne, da accompagnare ad uno degli ottimi vini veneti che il locale offre. Purtroppo ci sono pochi posti a sedere.
- Great wine and it's cheap! Hard to find, look on trip advisor for pictures of what the outside looks like. The fried Zucchini flowers were amazing.
- Great little bar for a quick drink and some snacks, loved the shrimp and the bartenders couldn't be nicer!
- El mejor de cichettis en Venecia que conozco.
- Small bacaro with excellent food, inexpensive prices and an enjoyable jazzy mood.
- Great place for having tapas