Ali's Roti Shop
337 Utica Ave (btwn Carroll & President St)
Brooklyn, NY 11213
- And around the corner from A&A but with more seating, Ali's has doubles for those not so big on spicy foods.
- Veggie roti
- You'd be lucky to actually taste curry or any type of flavour in their roti. Definitely not the best in Brooklyn but fills a niche for for those who can't recall what real trini curry tastes like
- Winner of Best Trinidadian in the Village Voice 2011 Best Of issue!
- Best roti spot in Brooklyn. I've been going there for years, never disappointed
- Been looking for the bomb ass roti...found it @ Ali's Roti Shop
- Veggie roti is flavorful, spicy and satisfying. Vegetarians, don't be alarmed by the savory meat-like chunks--that's soy.
- Ali's dishes out smooth roti wrapping a seemingly endless supply of curried goat (warning: bone-in!) and cubes of soft potato.
- Use To Work Close Here.. Good Food Lunch Time When The Crave Is Present!!
- One of the best Roti & West Indian food resturant in Brooklyn.
- This is a great Trini roti shop. The service is great and the food is tasty. On the weekends the lines tend to get long, but there service is fast so that you don't have to wait too long.
- The stewed chicken and bussup are to die for!
- The best buss-up-shot ! Don't come too late, or else there will be no more left =(
- Everything is good here
- The Curry chicken roti is absolutely amazing
- The boneless chicken and beef roti are out of this world! So much flavor, just the right spice, and such a comforting meal
- Not as tastes like before
- Best roti in Brooklyn, NY
- Roti roti roti
- Go early. Best Roti spot in Brooklyn, so stuff starts to disappear pretty early. Eat early, easy often.