Algiers Coffee House
Coffee Shop, Tea Room, Middle Eastern
- Nice quaint cafe with a cozy set up. Have a nice conversation with a friend or bring some work or some reading as the wait staff is very minimal.
- mint tea ...
- The mocha arabica, served by the pot as a blend of excellent espresso and drinking chocolate, is perfection.
- Mocha turkish coffee is great and worth a try for something other than a regular Turkish.
- Best Arabic coffee in town, though a bit pricey.
- this place sucks. go to crema cafe instead.
- Falafel wrap with their special mint tea are my favorites. I love sitting upstairs with a good book.
- Go up on the outdoor patio. Great ambience
- Grab a menu, head upstairs, find a table. Order Arabic coffee and a lamb kabab sandwich. Service is slow, so bring a laptop, a book, or a friend.
- Where else can you find great coffee, wifi and Sylvia Plath poems written on the bathroom wall? AMAZING.
- Try the Special Mint Tea - Smooth and refreshing
- Lentil soup will change your life... For the better
- The lamb kebab sandwich is fantastic. Lots of big chunks of high quality lamb. Worth the price.
- Disgusting toilet...
- Tea and hummus!
- Falafel sandwich ftw
- I ordered the "meat pies" which i thought would be my much-loved lahmejune/fatayer plate. What i got was BETTER. ...youre welcome.
- Best place in Harvard Sq for a long chat w friends. Fresh mint tea is the best. Cozy and lovely upstairs.
- Algiers is a Harvard Square institution. Where did the ratings go? The cozy middle eastern coffeehouse vibe is just the best. Get a cardamom coffee and chill here for hours with a friend or book.
- Sit whereever you want, but don't take MY seat. ;)