Burgers, Bar, Wings
1445 Jackson Ave
Memphis, TN 38107
- The burgers here are possibly the best in town. Simple and perfect.
- They say the chicken tenders are the best. Don't believe the rumors and get the Alex's burger #bestinmemphis
- Rob Miller is the only man than can kick Chuck Noriss's ass. Just ask him.
- The burgers are excellent but don't be afraid to try the hot wings. They are awesome & a crowd favorite also.
- Burgers, hot wings, and check the men's room for Sonnyisms
- No one will judge you if you stop in for a bite at the end of the night. The burgers are the draw, but the wings are great too.
- Cash only but essentially all of the food tenders, fries, wings, burgers, ribs etc. are utterly amazing. Open late as well.
- The burger is the best I've ever had. Hands down better than Hueys. And they season their fries with paprika! Did I mention PBR on tap?
- Some of the best people watching in Memphis. Late nights, it's packed with Rhodes students, locals, service industry types and cops.
- Best Burger in town
- Most comfortable bar stools in the city
- Get your wings double dipped in both sauces.
- Try the Greek Wings at Alex's - they're some of the best wings in Memphis.
- If you're hungry and it's late, there's nothing better than a burger and a PBR at Alex's.
- Get a beer with ice on it
- When was the last time you saw an old skittles table in a bar?
- My favorite late night spot in Memphis. They are the best wings in Memphis.
- After hours
- OMG!! The kinda burger you'd serve God!
- This is a nice atmosphere if you like that type of atmosphere.