- Tasty Eastern Mediterranean Dishes and Baklava
- Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! The gyro lunch platter is plentiful! The hummus and pita bread is yummy! This place will be become a weekly lunch visit.
- The buffet is so delicious!
- I wish you could smell this picture. Order some so you can!!! So good.
- Try the border shawmerma, friggin delicious.
- Fantastic gyros!! Or try the Greek salad with an order of sliced gyro meat!
- The baba ganoush, kebab plate and gyro turned out great! We ordered the special coffee lightly sweetened and each sip was divine. We'll be back!
- Humus and warm pita bread, a gyro wrap and fries make a great meal. If you're still hungry have some baklava for desert.
- Lamb kabobs are fantastic worth the tahini sauce
- The Kafta Kaboob...everything;)
- First time here an was pleasantly surprised. Great food, nice decor. Service was slow but only 1 waiter for the whole place, so he was doing good considering.
- Great Sunday Buffet It's a wonderful family atmosphere
- Go for the buffet!
- Try the Falafel Sandwich -
- Try the Kibbeh -
- I love the tabbouleh, the falafel, and the family that operates the restaurant. Try the market next door, too! Amazing!!
- Hummus and lamb kabobs are killer. Love it. Try a khoshaf drink. It's yummy too.
- Best dolmas ever!!!
- Have enjoyed this restaurant as an employee and customer since its opening Nov. '08! Amazing!
- Who knew bobbaganoush (sp?) was so good?