606 N Sheppard St (at Park Ave)
Richmond, VA 23221
- Excellent food an service and great prices. #RVA
- Sit at the sushi bar. Make friends. Tip the sushi chef.
- Great especially for lunch specials. If you're having trouble parking you can usually find it at the first intersection after turning off of broad.
- Let me order over the phone so I could pick up when they opened at 11:30! I love this place!
- The chicken udon soup is like a comforting chicken noodle soup--by way of Japan.
- Heaven in a sushi roll.
- Great sushi and a cool. "hole in the wall" vibe. Rivals sticky rice for best sushi I've had in a long while.
- Best sushi in the RVA hands down! If you sit at the bar they will give u a small sushi salad for free!
- Shrimp Tempura roll is the best!
- Best sushi in Richmond, no contest.
- Get the lunch special and substitute the california roll for the spicy tuna roll for $1, so yummy
- Try specials
- Fish gets delivered on Tuesdays and Thursdays so aim for when it's freshest!
- Such a hidden gem right in the middle of the museum district.
- Don't bother with the veg donburi - just get an order of veggie tempura. Veg udon is good but does have cucumber in it (???). Great vegetarian rolls and the house dry sake is fab!
- Great combos. Love the shrimp tempura roll.
- Great lunch menu easy to add a specialty roll
- Perfect sushi. Cozy. Their use of the word 'reservation' is a bit more loosely defined than one would hope. But totally worth it.
- Pretty low key sushi place. Can't go wrong with really any of the rolls!
- OMG... I can't wait to eat some #Sushi here. Drop by and get some!! (606 N. Sheppard St. Richmond VA)