A-Aki Japanese Sushi & Steakhouse
Sky Lake, FL
- They have amazing crab rangoons but they have the worst service not worth the time or money
- Hibachi Bento Box (Beef) is gr8! Tastes awesome and is just enough to get you full.
- Eeveryyyyyythingggg ;3
- The only good part of the service is when they gave me the check and my to go box. The crab rangoons where good though.
- Really good food and friendly people. Happy hour deals are great! $1 sushi and daily hibachi specials 4-6.
- Went to the Teppanyaki side and got sirloin and salmon. It was delicious, it reminded me of my days in Okinawa. My new favorite Japanese place.
- Hibachi experience is going but poor service for quick fine in lunch before 3 pm
- Had hibachi/teppan chix Food good, minced garlic is in everything but soup/salad White (Yum Yum) sauce was 2 tangy. Cook cleaing grill lots of liquid close 2 slopping liquid on plates Overall B+.
- I tried the (all you can eat) then all the things are very great! Like a sushi salmon and cream cheese, sashimi and hand holl (temaki) very similar to the Brazilian taste! So far, so good!
- Me and my husband regularly visit this place and we love it, they have never gave us any problems and the food is to die for. Great eat out spot
- great place to have Business meetings at, me and some associates visited this spot & everyone's expectations were exceeded 5 stars
- I am a regular here and I thought to just leave a review because every time I have visited this place it has been a success! Last night I had the New York Strip and it was well prepared as usual.
- I don't think I have ever tasted Hibachi as good as A-Aki's hibachi, I had the Lunch Hibachi platter with Chicken and Shrimp for $12.95 and it was the absolute best!
- Last week was my first time trying this restaurant but it wont be the last at all, The food was to die for and the customer service was amazing! I left the restaurant planning my next visit here!
- The hibatchi is really really good and it was 22.95 for the pick 2 combo so it will be pricey
- Very good price and you can eat all you can!!!!!!!
- The chillian sea bass appetizer melts in your mouth.
- service is terrible, Everytime we asked for anything the attitude was horrible, waiters here are mean. Food is ok, but not worth the heinous treatment. I dont know if we will get out alive HELP.
- We were robbed more than $30, on top of charging my 22 month old and my grandma -70 full price for their tiny meal, and a service charge of 18% for service that was not there, literally.
- Terrible service!! Well not go there ever again!