Ak Cafe Turkish Bakery & Restaurant
415 Crooks Ave
Paterson, NJ 07503
- Breakfast and the deserts are good. But the service is not satisfied,cause they so slowly and they dont share their wifi with customers! it s sucks :p
- The Turkish breakfast is amazing! Especially the cream, honey and assortment of jams. Make sure you also try the menemen, a delicious egg dish!
- Ak Cafe has great breakfast options
- What I truly love in the restaurant is the lentil soup, incredibly delicious .. other food is ok!
- If you want to have a fallen piece of moustache in your meal, thats a good location
- Food is amazing. Great customer service
- Best cakes here
- Everything on the menu was excellent... Definitely going to be part of the restaurant rotation.
- Kahvaltlar gzel.Denemeye deer bir mekan.alanlara biraz deer verilse sper olur.
- awesome Turkish breakfast
- it was kinda ok ! but they're suujuok taste is bad dry and also menemen is not exactly how turks cook ..
- Benim bu Amerikadan aladigim sey su.Yemeklerin tamami insani boyutlarda falan degil.Turkiyede abartisiz 3 kisilik yemegi burada bir kisiye veriyorlar.Ama burada yemekler guzel Allah var.
- Elin Amerikasinda guzel ve ozel bir yer. Hic yabancilik cekmezsiniz.
- Kumrunun hastasiyiz:)
- Her tattm rn gerekten ahaneydi, mkemmel lezzetler iin muhakkak urayn.
- I been here once before when I come from turkey I make sure I visit this spot, I love there Food
- Lunch menu is wonderful. You should try it. It comes with soup salad and kebap plate.
- Ok, so their food is a bit expensive, but it is so delicious and their plates are huge and full, which kind of makes up for the price. I never finish my order and end up taking the rest with me.
- Cok guzel bir yer. Ayvalik tostunu denedim guzeldi ancak porsiyonu buyuk. bir tanesi ile iki kisi doyar :))
- "Kayseri style manti" is great !! You must try also kazandibi of desserts . Enjoy !